- In this course, we examine how humans respond
and adapt machines to their everyday routines.
- This course will teach about the
importance of the human-computer interface in the design and development of
things people use.
- It will discuss the capabilities and limits of computers and
other related systems, and discuss how that affects design and implementation
- The course will be a balance of perceptual/psychological and
computer science elements.
- This course includes the design, improve, implementation
and evaluation of user interfaces for computers and other complex, electronic
- Topics covered will include interface design, human factors,
cognitive psychology, robotics, and wearable technologies.